Skip to main content

Day 65 : Helicopter

Helicopter!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Night Out

It's not ordinary for me to go out on a Monday evening and have a few beers and chill out with my friends, but today it's different. It started when I waited for my office mate cause i will be hitching a ride with him together with some of my office mate, well without my knowledge they have a plan to go to metro walk and have some beers, so I was there seating on the car then suddenly they talked about their plan going to metro walk, I told then that I won't be going with then cause I have some other plans in mind, but they didn't let me escape instead they kidnapped me and take me to metro walk, oh well I don't have any regrets going with them. It was a chill out Monday, till next time or should I say schedule it on a weekend :) 

Day 61 : My Broken Canon 50mm 1.8f Lens...

This is my 50mm lens split into two. What happen? my baby ask me to take her picture so I told her to get my camera bag where my camera is located, she open the closet and grab the bag and she dropped it, well it's okay since she is always doing that when getting my camera. then when I get my camera out of the bag to my surprise I saw my 50mm f1.8 split into two pieces. great!!!... :)

New 500 Peso Bill

I Stumble on the new 500 peso bill.. nice :)